The Combo Pack includes both the Kwik-Stik XXL and Mini Hook for rounds where you don't need the XXL. Both come with threaded attachments.
The Mini is made for those who play courses that may only have small creeks and occasions when a disc is in trees, briars, poison ivy, over a fence, in mud, etc. The mini is a simple, extremely compact method of retrieving a disc. You will never be searching for that small stick again!
The XXL is the longest, strongest, easiest and BEST retriever made with a reach up to 22’ and collapses to just 18” (actual length is 18’). 4’ LONGER than the XL with a FOLDING FRAME HEAD!
- Frame Head folds down against the pole and out of the way when carried
- When folded with the hook forward it can be used in brush and trees
- New pole has improved joints for longer life
- Made of surgical stainless steel
- Easily carried in bags and carts
- Retrieves discs from water, mud, brush, briars, trees, rocks, uneven terrain and ice
- Can be used in a search pattern to retrieve discs that can’t be seen underwater
- The Mini is now comes with the "round hook". It is a great improvement over the old J hook and works regardless of angle. An additional benefit is that it doesn't snag limbs or vines as easily when walking through the woods.
Don't Lose Another Disc: Order a Retriever Today!View details